Etiketter

fredag 31 januari 2014

Character tracer


I have chosen to talk about Rowan. I think Rowan is a very thoughtful and mature person. I think that because she takes care of her little sister and act like the mother in the family even if she only is sixteen years old. She always takes care of her little sister even if she has something important to do. Like when she talked with Bee about Jack, she didn’t want to take Stroma with her but she did it anyway because she thought of Stromas life before hers and she didn’t want to leave her alone with their mother.

I also think that Rowan is a bit jealous. Because when she founded out that Bee and Jack were a couple she got really angry. Maybe it was because Bee didn’t told her about their relationship but I think it was because she got jealous, jealous of the time Bee got with Jack in the end of his life. That was time Rowan wanted to have with him and that made her jealous I think.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar