Etiketter

fredag 17 januari 2014

Creative connector


When I read the first fifth of this book I connected it to the book/movie New moon. My connection is between Bella in New moon and Jane, Rowans mother. Bella gets depressed because Edward her boyfriend leaves her and Jane gets depressed because Jack dies. That one of the character is depressed in both books is one of my connections to New moon. The other one is that there’s a helper in both books. In New moon there is Jacob that helps Bella to feel good and he gets her on second thoughts.  And in our book ”Broken soup” Bee is the helper. I know that Bee doesn’t help Jane who is Bella in this book. But she helps Rowan and Rowan is affected by her mothers depression actually the whole family are affected by Jane’s depression and it drags the entire family down. In this book Bee gets Rowan on second thoughts and Rowan gets a rest from her mothers problem when she is with her friend Bee. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar