Etiketter

torsdag 22 september 2011

E-mail to Sarah

Hi Sarah,
I looking forward to seeing you again, see how you live in London, meet your new friends and shopping in London city. I can’t believe it you have London outside your door. 
In school we have a new teacher his name is Charlie and is really good and nice. He is teacher in English my new favourite subject. Hihi.
In the gang has Jenny a new boyfriend of course but he is very nice this time not as immature like the other. And Rachel has birthday party on Saturday it's going to be an ice cream party. I think it will be really nice. But not so nice as if you had been there. We miss you so much. 
That sounds fun with volleyball. It’s gonna go great you have good ball control. That I saw when we played volleyball in PE you played well.
I would like to come to you as soon as possible. So can I come to you on Thursday afternoon next week we have study day then. Thats is a good time for me to come. Because then a can be with you little longer this time. It’s that a good time for you? And when I come we have to see those films.
Miss you!
Love,
Jen

2 kommentarer:

  1. A nice "chatty" letter! Good word knowledge and fluency!

    Don't forget capital letter on weekdays (Saturday, Thursday)

    Correct:
    I'm looking forward to seeing you again, seeing...., meeting...
    .. a new teacher. His name...
    .. it is going to be an ice cream party...
    That I saw when we played volleyball in PE. You played well.
    .. then I can...
    ... see that film ...OR see those films

    SvaraRadera