Etiketter

tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Friendship

A good friend is someone that I can trust, like when I tell that person a secret I’m must know that it is going to stay between us. I can tell a good friend everything and I know that the person is going to listen and be there for me. And it’s of course really important that I have fun with that person and that we do a lot of things with each other.

 It doesn’t have to be a bad thing if we fight. It can turn into a good thing, maybe we realize that we need each other and maybe we are even better friends afterwards. A good friend I  have memories to share with. Memories that make us laugh and smile. That is a good friend for me.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I think that the things you wrote is true, and the 'A good friend have memories to share with' was beautifully written i must say.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I think the things you said are true. And good writing.

    SvaraRadera