Etiketter

torsdag 1 december 2011

The ghost story

 The ghost story
When I were a little girl a strange thing happened. My little sister and I were out and played hide and seek like we always did when we came home from the school. One day a man  who lives a few blocks away came up to me he asked about the way to the city. I told him the way and then he left. But it was something very strange with that man. He walk like he like he hovered. And the voice was strange it sounded like it was recovered. But I didn’t think about it so much I were looking after my hidden sister instead. 
But he came back many times and every time he wondered about the way. But it was different places. One day I asked why he always asked me about the way. When he answer his voice was different now it was hoarse and aggressive. I was scared and started to ran but he was quick and took a hard grip on my arm. He looked in my eyes very strong and he said. 
-Don’t tell anyone that i was here, with that different voice again
Then he hovered away again.
When I woke up next morning I was scared but I couldn’t stay home I had to went to the school. So directly after school when I and my sister came home. We went to the mans house together but he wasn’t there it was her daughter that open the door. 
-He is on there job and he coming home at five, she said

I went home and and waited. Did my homework and when it was five a clock my sister and I played hide and seek like we always did. But there he came again and wondered about the way to the shopping Center this time but this time I didn’t answer. I took her hand and walked home to him instead. I knocked on her door but the same time like the door opened the man only disappeared. It was the same man that opened the door for the house but he was friendly and nice.
-Oo I’m sorry I thought my friend live her but think I went wrong, I said when he wondered what I did there.
The reason to I lied was that I came on it. He was a ghost.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I wonder; Did the man live or was he a ghost? Why did the ghost "bother" the girls? Did the ghost continue to turn up and ask for directions?

    You find more comments in Unikum.

    SvaraRadera