Etiketter

torsdag 6 oktober 2011

Date at Mcdonald's

Hi I’m Sandy I’m is fourteen years old. And I goes in eight grade with my friends and My twin sister Marie. We are very equal. All teachers said Marie to me and Sandy to her it’s really hard after a while. But they learn, a little.
That’s a gay how like Marie. She like him to. He invited her on a date on Saturday. They would go on a movie and eat something before. But when Saturday was here she was sick. Of course she want me to go instead. I did it, but only for her. She dress me in her clothes. And say some words I would say to him. 
When I met him I was so nervous. I think about that Marie never gonna forgive me if a did something wrong.We ate on Viggos it was really good food there. He wondered a lot about us he and Marie then. About what Marie think about it. It was really difficult to answer that but I tried and I think that a give a good answer. Then we saw the movie it was a comedy a really good comedy.
He look at me a little strange at the movie. Maybe he know that I didn’t was Marie. But he didn’t saw anything.
I hope that I did a good work for my twin sister. That’s we gonna se on Monday.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar